Skip to main content
What else do I need to know about gift cards?
- Our gift card program changed as of October 2005.
- Coupon/discount codes may be used when redeeming a gift card.
- Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash (except in CA, CO, ME, MA, MT, RI, WA, VT as provided below) or used to purchase another gift card unless required by law.
- The new gift cards have a scratch-off PIN on the back of the card. If you have an older Card version without a PIN, those cards can only be used in-store.
- NEW! The new cards will retain the balance if the entire amount is not spent on one purchase for next time you shop.
- If you have the older paper certificate or email certificate, please note the 9-digit number and 6-digit PIN and can only be used for online, phone and mail orders.
- If you are using the older version of our gift certificate , which is a 9-digit card number and a 6-digit PIN number, you must redeem the certificate in full to place your order online.
- Contact the Customer Service Department if you'd like to redeem only a portion of an older card.
- If you would like to redeem only a portion of an older card, or if you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.